Camera reviews, techniques and equipments for all you beginner, novice and amateur photographers. Why you say? Well I started photography in 2005 and still learning the traits. So whatever that I write or post here are basically novice style. So if you are looking the advanced technical stuffs or professional techniques that you can find in photography magazines, well..... not HERE!!!!! Besides beginners and novices make the bulk of all the photography community. We need those simple and clear examples in using a camera. Ok lets get started. I be writing more on Nikon, Epson, Tokina, Sigma and a bit of Canon (hehe my wife using G10) cos I am using them and loving it. So sit down......relaxed yourself....have a sip..... and enjoy this blog. Oh ya..... feel free to comment or contributes on your thoughts and experiences here since all of us are learning Photography...
All images posted here are (C)2009-2011 Sohfian Mohamed Kamari unless otherwise stated.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sigma APO 200-500mm F2.8/400-1000mm EX DG lens



Please do tell me, has anyone really seen someone carrying this 'HULK' or actually own one? Really.... please tell me. Although I have read the specs last year and the lens has been release since Jan 2008, till now I am still amazed with it. It come with an extension for 400-1000mm and the speed is tremendous at F2.8. This is not something you want to get stop by the cop or homeland security. With a whopping USD38,000, I wouldn't be letting anyone touch it not even cop. That might be a ticket for you the police station. If you tell the cops that this is a lens, he might be laughing at for a full minutes and then see the true picture. Amazing...! Anyway, It is good to see that Sigma launch this lens but got to say, why the color?
If you really need to know more about this 'HULK' well I have gathered some info on the web with regards to this lens. Most of the porting is a bit old but I bet not many of us knew this lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment